Re: Re: (TFT) Thoughts on Cidri

Ahhhhh I see. Okay then what about huge gates that link campaign areas
located on multiple planets? They could even be in the same orbit. There's
still all sorts of trouble with things like constellations and the like but
it wouldn't have to have quite the same level of artificiality. Isn't gates
what make Mnoren Mnoren? As a matter of fact what if Mnoren actually collect
earth like planets? Maybe they use somekind of huge gate to scoop them out
of orbit and place them in systems 180deg apart in the same orbit? (90deg is
interesting also) Was this kinda what DMG was alluding to with the 144,000
year old gate? (1 galactic rotation?) Just a thought.

Jay
<quantity over quality>