Re: (TFT) Replies to recent topics

Cas Liber wrote:

> > EXTRA ATTACK (IQ 10, Costs 3, Prerequisite: DX 15, cb). This talent allows
> > you to get an extra attack at -3 DX. If used with Two Weapons, the 1ST
> > attack is at -2 DX, 2nd and 3rd attacks are at -5 DX, and the 4th attack
> is
> > at -6 DX. When applied to bows (not crossbows), an extra arrow shot is at
> > -2 DX. Cannot be used with Thrown Weapons.
>
> -meaty talent! Does the adjDX have to stay at 15 or above?
>
> Is there all round support for this one (I must admit its a good one for
> heroes to get something back on wizards)
> Cas

It may not be perfectly balanced (have to run it by the local
committee), but it doesn't seem far from the mark.  I might reduce the
DX penalties with Two Weapons, but not give _four_ attacks, just let it
stand as "allows an additional attack at -3 DX".  Damnit, it's high time
a quarterstaff _behaved_ like a quarterstaff!

FWIW, I've let Two Weapons be used with Quarterstaff and other suitable
poles (spears, naginata, but not 'cleaver-on-a-stick'), _if_ it were
bought for that purpose, but I like the above better.