Re: (TFT) I am Lazarus, Back from the Dead...

i try to keep the messages together in a Eudora Archive. If you want that, I can give you all that I have.

----Original Message Follows----
From: "John Paul Bakshoian" <hailmelee@hotmail.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: (TFT) I am Lazarus, Back from the Dead...
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 18:26:52 -0700

Hail Melee...

This is John Paul.  I am returned from circumstances that had left me
uncommunicative.  My computer blew up last October from a lightning strike
on a power line that jumped my surge protector.  Fried logic circuits.  I
have since bought a new computer and tried to salvage what I could out of
the old system.  Because of the backlog it caused, I have been negligent of
my real interactive joy, this User Group.

I have many months to catch up on which grieves me.  So I will just start in
on whatever conversations you have going and apologize for any duplicatives.

The Librarium will be closed until I can get it back up on its feet.

I'll communicate very soon...

Hail Melee,

John Paul