Re: (TFT) House Rules: Staves?

Wow! Thanks - I didn't realize I was missing some pages!

Acutally I like this method better than turning the Staff spell into a
"Polymorph Wood" spell.

I see the logic of this like this -  the "wooden" part of the spell is the
'material component' required. You really *should* use a custom created
very valuable piece of wood specially prepared for the purpose, but if you
*dont* you can use any *similar* piece of wood as a material component for
the Staff spell - but it will have lesser effectiveness.

Once you get to using doors and trees the effect may be so in violation of
magics "similarities" laws that it will simply have very little effect....

Thanks!
miCHAEL