(TFT) riddles

Dear all,
this is more of a general roleplaying idea. I love sphinxes and the riddle
game and always have in mind dungeons with riddle barriers, but end up
running out of riddle ideas after the ones in The Hobbit and the original
sphinx one:

Q: What has 4 legs in the morning, 2 at lunch and 3 in the afternoon.
A: Man (baby, man, old man with stick)

Anyone else come up with other creative ones for dungeons etc? Apart from
the Hobbits ones and 'Whats big, red & eats rocks..........................'

I remember one with 4 golems in front of 4 doors with the numbers 3,5,7,9 on
them - pick the odd one out (9 - composite number)
Or the one from Dr Who/Pyramids of Mars truthful and lying mummy robot A:
'If I asked your friend which button to press, which one would he say?'

Cas