RE: (TFT) spell prefixes (vote please)

Hi all,
	I vote with Stan on these as written.

	Some thoughts:
	I've always liked the balance between
wizards and heroes in the TFT system. When I
added many powerful spells to TFT, I found this
broke the balance so I added new talents for
the fighters. (Also I lowered the point cost for
talents but kept spells at one point per spell
which helps.)

	However assuming that the spell prefixes
were fixed along the lines of Stan's suggestions,
we still end up with wizards being much more
flexible / powerful than heroes.

	Rick