Re: (TFT) Charging and HTH

From: "Terry" <terry@superonline.com>

1.  Charging...What I understand (correct me please) is that
anyone can charge (move up to half their movement) if they
are not already engaged.  They attack with a +2 Dx and do
double (or take double) if a polearm is involved.

Terry,
Forgive me, but point 1. above is so far off base I can't bring myself to answer it. I'm sure someone will clear this up for you. I'm gonna have to just shake my head an move on.

2.  HTH...Can a wizard use his staff/wand/rod in HTH or does
he have to buy a warrior skill like Dagger, etc...?

This I would be honored to feild for you. Mostly because I can give a short answer. Even better, I can quote TFT's AM directly.

"On a roll of 1 or 2, the defender drops his ready weapon ..."
"On a roll of 3 or 4, the defender drops his ready weapon ..."
     "On a roll of 5, the defender drops his ready weapon ..."
     "On a roll of 6, the defender does not drop his ready weapon ..."
   -Page 15 AM

   David Michael Grouchy II