(TFT) I'm new and clueless.

Hello all,

I am new to the list and new to the game.  It's intriguing that what has to
be a fairly simple game (just guessing based on the perceived size of the
rulebooks) has such a loyal and long-lasting following.  I am really
interested trying a game or at least reading through the rules.  I thought I
could just hop over to eBay and get a cheap copy of the advanced rules, but
to my dismay, Advanced Melee, Wizard, and In the Labyrinth go for about $50
each.  $150 is a bit much to pay to find out what a game is like.  Then, as
I was reading through this list's archives I found what might be the perfect
answer - it looks like you used to loan out a copy of the rules.  Do you
still do that?  If so, how can I sign up?

Thanks,

Marty