Re: (TFT) Frozen Fliers and copies of AM, Codex, and the GM shield

From: Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com>
Subject: (TFT) Frozen Fliers and copies of AM, Codex, and the GM shield
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 13:00:15 -0400

>I have found let's say discovered copies of Advanced Melee,
Fantasy Codex, and TFT GM shield all in good condition.  What's the going
price?
<

I'm curious as well. I'm going to Gen Con this year and I'm wondering if I
should pick up any for sale there?
Michael

My belated two cents...

My suggestion. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS buy any copy of In The Labrynth, Advanced Wizards, Advanced Melee that you find. These are the core of the game and if you can't use them immediately, don't you wish you did when 2 other friends say "hey, that game you always brag about, well we're interested. Got two copies we can read?"

If anything else, members from this group are always hungry for them.

Hail Melee,
John Paul