Re: (TFT) I'm new and clueless.

From: "Marty Brown" <marty@mythicgames.com>
Subject: (TFT) I'm new and clueless.
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:22:41 -0400

Hello all,

I am new to the list and new to the game.  It's intriguing that what has to
be a fairly simple game (just guessing based on the perceived size of the
rulebooks) has such a loyal and long-lasting following.  I am really
interested trying a game or at least reading through the rules. I thought I
could just hop over to eBay and get a cheap copy of the advanced rules, but
to my dismay, Advanced Melee, Wizard, and In the Labyrinth go for about $50
each.  $150 is a bit much to pay to find out what a game is like.  Then, as
I was reading through this list's archives I found what might be the perfect
answer - it looks like you used to loan out a copy of the rules.  Do you
still do that?  If so, how can I sign up?

Thanks,

Marty

Hail Marty,

The Mnoren Librarium will check out all three tomes to you. Send me your address via "hailmelee@earthlink.net and I will ship via Fed-X. Send all items back in a week along with check for my postage to you. That is it.

Sorry this is so long in answering, but those pesky "Dwarves of NavaRhun" were taking all my time.

In the Mnoren's Name, (you'll read about them in In the Labryth)
Giovanni Paolo,
Grand Librarian