Re: (TFT) Orc Swill?

From: Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com>
To: "INTERNET:tft@brainiac.com" <tft@brainiac.com>
Subject: Re: (TFT) Orc Swill?
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 18:01:05 -0400

>Sounds good - but is there any further game effect to this (other than
>laughing at the player)?
>
>Michael
>=====

DEATH?<

So you drink 10 drinks, pass out. Make a 3/ST roll, make a fumble and drop
dead.

Or concievably, you drink 1 drink. Fumble the 3/ST roll, then roll for
vomit.  You make *another* fumble and drop dead after 1 drink?

As players no one would mind that? Seems a bit harsh to me - like the TFT
drowing rules.

Michael

Eh... don't have to use it. Just all this talk of drinking beyond comprehension brought Bonhom and The Who drummer to mind. Thought there might be some risk to overdoing it. Perhaps rate it to ST. Any biologist know anything on this. I really don't see this coming into play anyway.

-Hail (hic) Melee