Re: (TFT) Starting characters?

From: Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com>

Here's a question for the group:

I'm trying to start a new campaign.

I have a player that wants to play TWO new characters at the
same time, one with 30 points and one starting at 40 points.

What do you people think?

Michael,
I would allow it. He would have to make a starting character with new followers. Then he could take a job and work him untill he was a fourty point character. Facing the chance of being killed and/or getting old. As he got extra points he could add them to the character. There is a HUGE difference between growing a character too fourty points and designing one from scratch. I would NEVER allow a player to start a fourty point character from scratch. Some designs always die. If they can't survive at low point totals then they would never make it to the big time.

    David Michael Grouchy II