Re: (TFT) Optional Rule to increase KP points

> Keep in mind that clever players would of course, cast 3-hex Fire in a
> column with a 1-hex bottom if the ITL rules were so foolish as to NOT
allow
> you to cast a 1-hex Fire. So the 'corequisite' for this spell is
> unavoidable.

Only if you can only play in 2 dimensions, and even then there's
consequences to having a 6 meter high column of flame, rather than 2 meters
(not sure it's canon, but I've always assumed 2 meters high in one hex). You
might be i a building where a 2 meter flame is fine, but 6 meters sets the
roof afire. Or it's night, and the 2 meter flame can't be seen as far away
as 6 meters.

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com