Re: (TFT) Re: Grouchy character sheet

Hugh,
   I'm emberassed to say, but here is the full open disclusure.

   Borland Delphi 3
   (c) 1997
   Client Server Developement Suite
   Cost $1,500

   It's pascal, a dinosaur, and I love it.  Borland doesn't exist anymore.

They became Inprise, and then signed a deal will Microsoft.  Till then,
they
always put out better win-doze development than Microsoft did.  I guess now

Microsoft will get their hands on the technology.
   I use it mostly to write OpenGL wrappers.  Some 3-D engines.  And for
the
comercial sofware I write.

   David Michael Grouchy II<

Wow! I'm surprised! You did such a good job of it that I was *sure* it was
in Visual Basci! ;}

I have a couple copies of Delphi sitting around here somewhere but I
couldn't make any money getting a job with it!

Hey, maybe you can get the source for TableMaster - I'm pretty sure that
was written in Dephi.

Michael