Re: (TFT) Re: Grouchy character sheet

Yeah, I also found that hating microsoft wasn't necessarily a good
qualification for finding competent programmers....

LOL! Yeah, that's always amazed me.

Business: "Our code isn't working. Can you fix it?"
Me: "Sure, just throw it all away and start over and do it right this time"
Business: "Well, we want to keep as much of it as possible..."
Me: "Huh? I thought you said it wasn't working... why would you want to
keep it...?!"

TableMaster

Yeah, I've been sorely tempted to do the same thing myself, unfortunately
as long as I can run TM, it's easier to use it that to re-write it!

Michael