Re: (TFT) Sci-Fi TFT

From: "Neil Gilmore" <raito@raito.com>

Also, in Against the Drug Lords, were you saying that the
next civilization level (space?) is most likely acheived
when everyone is stoned?

Neil,
   HAHAHAHAHA!   Uhhhh.  No.  The Opposite.  Ehhh he he LOL!

I'd be interested in why you chose giants and humans to get demigods.

IT's from a passage in the old testament. That's where I got the idea anyway. This is also considered the story of the origin of the Nephilim. Here it is.

  ``There were giants in the earth in those days;
    and also after that, when the sons of God came
    in unto the daughters of men, and they bare
    children to them, the same became mighty men
    which were of old, men of renown.''
       -Genesis 6:4

    David Michael Grouchy II