Re: (TFT) RE: Grouchy character sheet

>Michael,
Now if we are using your Assumption Talents, then we would only need to
"buy" these talents if we were intending to "roll dice" on them.  Otherwise

we could just list them (without "buying" them) as something known but not
critically used?

Hail Melee,
John Paul<

Yeah, I would think so. In general I use these for NPCs.

If a player wants to sew up a hole in his jeans, then so what, I'd let him.

If they wanted to get a job as a Tailor, then sure, why not?

Now if they want to convince the Emporer that they're new clothes are
magical - then they might need the talent!

That's the way I look at it. What do you think?

Michael