(TFT) Unarmed figures engaging each other using 'free attack' engagement rules.

Hi all,
	I do allow normal people to make unarmed attacks
into adjacent hexes.  However I think the unarmed
damage is too much and have lowered it for figures
with < 15 ST.
	Attacking unarmed into adjacent hexes is cannon.

	In my experience, most people having a fist fight
are both punching because they want to be there.  A
fist fight is a 'non-lethal' form of combat to help
humans establish dominance relationships with out
(usually) maiming anyone.  (Also all sorts of scum
participate for the fun of it.)

	Most bar room brawls, don't have the people doing
real damage.  Subdual hits are the 'polite' form to
behave in such fights.  (When someone pulls a knife,
the fight suddenly becomes WAY more serious.)

	If I was running a bar room brawl, I would allow
people to disengage during movement (giving their
opponents a free attack with +3 damage or +3 DX). This
makes brawls more dynamic and make swinging from the
chandelier easier to do in game terms.

	Of course, if you ignore a big guy, he might just
deck you.

	If people are using daggers, broken bottles, and
killer UC talents, people start taking being engaged a
lot more seriously.

	Rick