RE: (TFT) Weapon Multiplier --> Repost

That is my take on this also.  Unarmed combat (whether with talent or
unskilled) can be done in adjacent hexes.  If you want to wras'l or perform
judo or stop a mage from casting anymore spells, then you engage in
hand-to-hand (HTH).

Does this include Legolos jumping onto the back of the troll in Lord of the
Rings?  Would he have engaged in HTH or was he using the troll's back as a
platform (like a rider?)

Hailmelee
John Paul

__
	I would say that neither is engaged.  The troll is not
(it is too big).  Legolas was not because the troll could not
hit him there (rear hex).

	Rick