Re: (TFT) Weapon Multiplier --> Repost

> don't think a character can
strike an adjacent figure with their hands.  I think they need a weapon.
I'm almost positive one has to engage a figure in HTH to use a fist on
them. <

Actually I think that you are correct. I think that "using a fist" is
defined as HTH combat which is the whole "tackle-and-draw-your-dagger"
mess.

PS: I'm going to try a strickly combat game this weekend - I'm wondering if
I can try it out with your system?

Michael
0602 tm+ ru-- ge 3i-- c- jt+ au ls-- pi+ ta+ he++ kk hi+ as- va- dr- vr-
ne-- so zh- vi+ da+ sy--