Re: (TFT) Engaging in TFT ---> rats

From: Dan Tulloh <dwtulloh@zianet.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: (TFT) Engaging in TFT ---> rats
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 00:43:21 -0700

John Paul,

   What would happen if the fighter attacks the HORSE, ie a
chop to the legs in order to stop the horse and pitch the
rider forward (ala Braveheart, etc)?

Dan

I would say yes, because the horse is, again, charging by. However, I'm not sure how one would decide if the horse takes a dump. I guess if you do an aimed shot to the legs or head and did enough damage to make it lose its balance. Then I would say that the horse would go 2 hexes as its falling.

Then again, there might be instances of the horse dumping it right there. I don't know enough about an actual death of horses to know. By that I mean, when Hollywood kills or drops a horse, it uses several techniques, some of them outlawed today (tripwires I think were one of them.)

In modern times, replace the horse with motor cycles and in Star Wars with those speeder cycles.

Hailmelee,
John Paul