Re: (TFT) d20 TFT Battle Report --> Rick's comments.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ty Beard" <tbeard@tyler.net>
To: <tft@brainiac.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2002 10:17 AM
Subject: Re: (TFT) d20 TFT Battle Report --> Rick's comments.

I dont think the bell curve is the problem with TFT and GURPS, I think the
problem is rather a matter of its application.   The DX add/minus system is
all screwed up.   I think that the rolls should be made against percentages
and that the DX add/minuses should be in percentages as well.   So a DX-2
might work out to being a -10% probability to hit.    So you look at the
characters DX ... figure his base percentage based upon the bell curve and
then add or subtract percentages accordingly.

Dan