Re: (TFT) Guns and Armour Penetration.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ty Beard" <tbeard@tyler.net>
To: <tft@brainiac.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2002 7:03 AM
Subject: RE: (TFT) Guns and Armour Penetration.

Almost certainly not, at least for bashing weapons.  I imagine quite a few
people have been killed by a good sized dent in the helmet.  This raises a
question for bashing weapons (rocks, slings, hammers and maces) -- a
person can be hurt from being inside dented armor ... but also their move-
ment and flexibility can be seriously affected as well.  I would suggest
that, if a person wearing some sort of hard armor (plate, scale and
perhaps hard leather) takes more damage than the armor stops from a
bashing weapon, that the armor continue to cause damage to the wearer
as a result of being damaged itself.

Dan