RE: (TFT) ST Battery Solution

oh yes, I forgot to metnion a couple of things.  as you said, Rick, the
enchanted ST object slowly recharges -- 1 ST/30 mins.  since we _also_ use a
separate Power (POW) attribute strictly for available magic points, it
doesn't mess up fST for physical exhaustion.

so, our mages sacrifice points of Power to place in items, but that is less
personal magic points to use and recharge until experience replaces them.
...and I have never seen magic point storage devices so jealously and
elaborately guarded!  how appropriate!!

have fun with it.

Rick, do I search the archives for "superscrip" or is there some other
keyword?  a URL for the archives would be helpful too.  thanks!

Dave