Re: (TFT) ST Battery Solution

I like the idea, but I want to be sure I have this correct.  A ST 20 mage would sacrifice 5 ST, becoming a ST 15 mage who owns a 5 PT ST battery?  How does this benefit the mage in question?  I mean, the total ST available to him is still 20.

So long as his XP cost to re-advance his stats is now based on his newly lowered attribute total I suppose that this would be fine, albeit a very long term "amortizing my ST" sort of project.