Re: (TFT) Are TFT Magic Items Too Complicated?

From: "rsmith" <rsmith@lightspeed.ca>

	If you don't care strongly no need to reply,
but I'm curious how many people strongly like or
dislike the TFT magic item creation system.

Rick,
My vote comes down strongly on the like side. I'll post more on this this evening. I have a full plate this day, and I'm running late. I like the components and apprentices precisely because it involves more of the community to make a magic item. All the way down to the naturalist/woodsman collecting plant materail.

  David Michael Grouchy II