Re: (TFT) .........and the names

So many years, so many characters...

My favorite for a long time was an D&D wizard named Hi-Test.

Then there was the Champions character Gun With Swine, a parody that went
awry. At the time, many persons were crunching numbers and having characters
with little inherent ability, but huge guns. So I did my own version. The
origin was the daughter of a gun shop owner who was killed, so took over the
business, revenge, batman stuff, yadda, yadda. Her big thing was range. When
we'd start the fight, the GM would ask where the characters were. I'd point
to somwhere a couple feet off the map and say, "here'. The trouble was, as a
parody, she was a total failure. The character was fun to play, and not
overwhelmingly powerful.

In my TFT campaign, the PC name I most remember was Wispuddle the
Bladderless. That had to be 20 years ago, and still works.

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com