Re: (TFT) Druids, Clerics and such

From: "rmorger" <rmorger@mail.ev1.net>

Interesting Ideas but would you have the reverse true? If a
cleric is on ground sacred to another god ...

Robert,
I'm feeling that the Druid sacred grove is the opposite of Vampire powers. All clerics should find all groves sacred. Vampires may be the ones to loose all advantages in such places. An opposition between vampire and wearwolf diseases with verdant locations charged through the years with piety. A cleric who found a grove sacred to a diety that they personally found offensive should also be intimidated, individualy, by its power. Wouldn't they be more likely to flee. Then to raise a larger force to come back and topple the place for them. In summary, with all the magic and color striped off of it; disease vectors vs. property value is the ratio I see. With some of the color put back on, how does a wearwolf go from village to village. With some of the magic put back on, how does a vampire keep the new convert from depopulating everyone in a given city.

    David Michael Grouchy II