Re: (TFT) David Michael Grouchy's Awesome Solos

From: Galendaar@cs.com

Hey David, any more solos coming in the near future?

Rod,
Well, I've done three of the nine solo's so far. And I'm always cooking up two or three more. There are more coming than I've written so far, but I have to wait till their at least close to done. And I've found my self cooking up more team adventures than solos, so after the next one I might start jumping between them. But I'm really interested in writing a GM's Solo Adventure. So yes there are more coming, even party and squad adventures. I'm finding the GM's Solo requires a slightly different approach. But that is also what intrigues me about it. So its taking a while to get even close to attempting one. Pretty much all I've figured is the scenarios are described at the moment of impact and the GM is asked to pick from possible monster/character/weapon combo's that could have caused it. A wrong choice crashes the campaign by a logic flaw of the combo choosen. So there will only be one clean path through the GM's Solo but many failed attempst. Maybe I should just write one. Now that I think about how it sounds when I describe it, I'm sure it sounds rather droll. But maybe GM's can recycle some of the scenarios. If nothing else.

  David Michael Grouchy II