Re: (TFT) Is a sweeping blow physically cutting thru your target?

Wow. I'm not sure I meant to spark this much debate :)
Calling all attacks from a sweeping blow a graze seems a
bit hokey to me, but on the other hand I agree that they
dont all cut through the victim either.
What about this idea then:  If I conduct a sweeping blow
against several targets in my front hexes, I have to declare
a direction (right to left or left to right).  If I hit a
target but don't do enough damage to get through the armor,
then the sweeping blow has been stopped and I can't continue
the attack against other figures in my front hexes. Dan =====