Re: (TFT) toxicology

The thing that I found frustrating as a GM is a situation such as this:

some form of shapeshifter/spy/assassin/whatever is following the party
undetected and wants to pick off characters when they go into the bushes to
take a dump, wash  etc.

Players then notice GM taking more of an interest in exactly where the
characters are ('heck, we're miles away from the haunted castle, what's
going on?') and promptly stick together at all times (communal toileting
etc.). Anyway..........