Re: (TFT) wagons in TFT.

snip

of our groups had more or wagons too, though not for barrels of
H.P. <g> Piles of loot, food, gear, and space for the wounded to lie down
and rest while others march.
snip

One of my early groups not only had a wagon, the owner insisted the wagon
getting its own "share", eventually having a very expensive multihex AVERT
cast on it, controlled by the driver.  After some rough times in combat, the
yoke had Control Animal cast on it.  So, the driver did the driving, while a
high DX bowman was riding shotgun, the others on foot.

So, food, water, broken picks and swords etc. filled up the rear.  This
prompted the occasional need for a wheelwright and detours.

Alan Resmondo