Re: (TFT) TFT fans, represent!

-- "David Michael Grouchy II" <david_michael_grouchy_ii@hotmail.com> wrote:
   Then one guy put a link to Mark Antony's web site.  The one with the cool
new counters and a link to the TFT .pdf files.

http://www.geocities.com/kingmarco66/

   But just like was already reported.  The entire thread got yanked from
rpg.net immediately after that.

   David Michael Grouchy II

And a big Thank-You to Mark for the counters.  I have printed out a few pages of hymenopterans to populate my hive.

Man is it ever fun to have a small swarm of bugs moving accross the hex map toward the players.  And since I number the counters for reference, it was really amusing to see the players eyes widen in shock and awe when they encountered T102 (Termangent # 102) in a raiding party.

Thanks again mark.  Loved your site.

John