Re: (TFT) Why not GURPS?

-- "David Michael Grouchy II" <david_michael_grouchy_ii@hotmail.com> wrote:
>What aspects of TFT do you prefer?

    The best magic system ever written.  The only combat system where I can
handle 20 players and 30 monters without anyone getting bored, or the whole
thing breaking down under complexities, and page flipping while someone
looks up a rule.
    I also love what TFT does to new players after they read the rules for
the first time.  It actually empowers them.  They come to the table with

Yeah, what he said.