Re: (TFT) TFT fans, represent!

----- Original Message -----
From: "John J Hyland" <johnnyboytmm@juno.com>

> -- "David Michael Grouchy II" <david_michael_grouchy_ii@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> http://www.geocities.com/kingmarco66/

> And a big Thank-You to Mark for the counters.  I have printed out a few
pages of hymenopterans to populate my hive.

The counters as a whole are excellent.  Got me jonesing for the old, "It
looks like _this_." moments.  But those just are not the same Bugs...  I
refer of course to the illustrations in Chitin:I, which among other things,
would have Gantuas being triangular 3-hexers, not linear.  Then again, as
the artist has said, the yellow-legged Bugs are different from their more
common fellows.

> Man is it ever fun to have a small swarm of bugs moving accross the hex
map toward the players.  And since I number the counters for reference, it
was really amusing to see the players eyes widen in shock and awe when they
encountered T102 (Termangent # 102) in a raiding party.

Shades of the 82nd and 101st Airborne.  :)