Re: (TFT) Cashing in all books

Hi -m@,

Here is the list of what i've got. Curious as to how the list wants to go
about purchasing  these items.

MicroGame #6  Wizard...Counters (cut), original book but map is missing.
Advanced Wizard...Good condition
Advanced Melee...Good condition
In The Labrynth...Good condition
FANTASY MASTER'S CODEX...VF condition
INTERPLAY #2...Good condition
INTERPLAY #3...Good condition
Tollenkar's Lair...Good condition.
Warrior Lords of Darok...Good condition.
Forest Lords of Dihad...Good condition, some staple rust.
MicroQuest #1  Death Test 1...Original counter sheet and book.
MicroQuest #1  Death Test 1...Counters (cut, but reinforced), book
MicroQuest #2  Death Test 2...Box (heavy wear), counters (cut,but
reinforced), book
MicroQuest #3  Grail Quest...Box(heavy wear), original counter sheet and
book, map (replacement).
MicroQuest #4  Treasure of the Silver Dragon...Box(heavy wear), original
booklet, but counter's and map missing
MicroQuest #5  Security Station...Box (heavy wear), original counter sheet,
book and map.
MicroQuest #6  Treasure of Unicorn Gold...Box (heavy wear), original counter
sheet, book and map.
MicroQuest #7  Master of the Amulets...Box (heavy wear), counters (cut),
book and map.
MicroGame #18 Lords of the Underearth...Box (missing), original.counter
sheet, map and book

Take Care,

Terry