Re: (TFT) Cashing in all books

-- "Terry Murray" <murrays@pactec.net> wrote:---------------

Here is the list of what i've got. Curious as to how the list wants to go
about purchasing  these items.

Terry,

     I don't know what you are hoping to net on Ebay for your stuff, But if you put out a suggested price schedule, the list members may well be willing to pay it.  Of course the list does not have auction capability, so it might be a bit of a pain for you.

On the other hand, I'd be willing to just send you a check for $200 plus S&H for the whole box load, and then split it up among the list participants later.  I only really want the Codex, but this way I have to deal with sales to list members instead of you having to deal weith it.  Of course if you expect to get alot more than $200 on Ebay then this is not such a great idea.

Just a thought.

John