Re: (TFT) Healing spells in TFT.

From: ErolB1@aol.com

I was wondering if you and/or your player considered the brittleness of a
low-hit-point character to be a *good* depliction of the character's wounds, or if the brittleness and vulnerablity to everyday accidents was an unfortunate
side effect of encouraging the character to keep out of fights.

Erol,
Surprisingly, as my players discuss this more they are comming down on the side of brittleness. Maybe we played too much Pendragon. But it's looking like my next campaign is going to run about one adventure a character year.

   David Michael Grouchy II