Re: (TFT) One-Hex Fire - how much light?

From: "Ed Thorn" <prophesor@yahoo.com>

DMG, You know I have tremendous respect for your work.

But a magical Fire spell that yields no light? I rather think such contrary
behavior would have been reported in the literature before now.

Please revisit this issue

Ed,
:-) When I fired off that e-mail last night, I stopped and thought to myself. "I wonder if I'm going to be laughed out of the room for that one." But you are right. I definetly need to revisit the issue. My response was slapped together out of one hour of quick searching, and a string of spurious logical leaps. I just thought that black flames would look cool. Further with the samples LUX for candle, campfire, and lantern, I figured a more sensible answer would come up. After sleeping on it I agree that black magical fire is an untenable position. It just made such a wicked visual in my mind I couldn't resist it at the time.

  David Michael Grouchy II.