From: tft-owner@brainiac.com [mailto:tft-owner@brainiac.com]On Behalf Of
Peter von Kleinsmid
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 11:52 AM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: (TFT) Gamelords

I built my enormous 7-year campaign around the Elyntia map in ITL. It
extends the map many times in all directions. I was always curious how many
other players built campaigns around that ITL map. We had three other
campaigns with the same ITL style of maps.

I had LBTM and Underearth but didn't think they were very compatible with
what I had done. I was disappointed that LBTM didn't have much
campaign-level detail, particularly on its maps.

PvK