(TFT) SOLO III, part 350

Solo III
Demon World
Part 050

"So, do I have your confidence again Gail. With these pirates we will be able to get any number of children home. They are experts at it."
    Gail says "Yes.  I'm sorry.  And she gives uncle a hug.

"As to our kids. They are a little more complicated. The magic items they are bound too contain the souls of other children. And it is a delicate process to seperate them. And even more delicate to disolve the enchantment and free the children trapped inside."

Uncle slides off the table and stands up. "But before we can focus on that we have to stop the supply of children to the island. And to do that we have to capture one of the demon's iron ships. And that my dear girls, is going to take a lot of pirate ships." "So don't say anything to the pirates. We have to bring them around to our point of view gradually. In small steps, as they grow to trust us. So for the moment we find ourselves helping them. Helping them capture ships and taking children prisoner. But now I think you understand. Those children chained up in the hold below decks were formerly destin to be sold to demons. But now their fortunes have changed. And they will be returned home."

David Michael Grouchy II