Re: (TFT) Secondary Strike

> IQ 11 TALENTS
>
> SECONDARY STRIKE (1): <snip> interesting idea.

I would not use this - I would consider such "minor" attacks to be
automatically a part of the melee - sort of the "abstracted background" that
is assumed to take place without actually throwing dice to game it.

If this were GURPS, I'd say go for it. But part of TFT's charm is that it
prunes some of this background stuff. My personal opinion (and that's all it
is, nothing more) is that this is extra overhead that will be more
cumbersome than its worth.