(TFT) Clip, Darn it!

Hey Folks,  Please stop being lazy and learn how to clip a message.  I may only lurk now but I and I know many others get annoyed when all you do is paste the whole message(s) rather than clip out the point to which you are responding.  It takes forever to read through the same stuff somebody has already written.  When I see this I just dump the whole digest because it is not worth my time.  What you do when you don't clip is say list members are a bunch of idiots who can't remember what someone else has posted.   It's always the same folks doing it!  So maybe I begin to "Tailgunner Joe" you folks.   To see an great example of a good way to post, look at any of Rick Smith's.  So please follow his example.
Yours in Cidri,  Justin