Re: RE: (TFT) Magic Item Economics]

From: Matt Fraser <mfraser@canada.com>

 He said it was too expensive, not too cheap.

Matt,
I see. I quess the word should have been "too profitable" and not "too expensive." As a 7-hex magic carpet sells for 50k but only cost 9.750k it is hugely profitable. When I play wizards who can make greater magic items its hard to bother making anything else. The mark up on these things is outrageous. Making about 40k for a meer five weeks work is just too apealing. The only component that is risky is the flight potions required, as these are made from gargoyle gall bladders. And on that note, I give gargoyles a -2 reaction roll to anyone on a flying carpet.

   David Michael Grouchy II