Re: (TFT) An Even More Radical Re-Imagining of TFT...

From: "Ty Beard" <tbeard@tyler.net>

I'm just spitballing here, but it seems to me that perhaps my latest
brilliant idea has failed to impress the majority of the Faithful... :-)

Ty,
I think the idea is fine. Heresy... but fine as far as that kind of thing goes. But what I would like to see are some play testing reports. You know stuff like... "The tanks hated it." "Our fencer likes it so much he wont let us go back to the old method. He is holding my gold fish hostage to that effect." Things like that. I suspect the following statement may be true "Arm 3 hobgoblins with clubs, put all their points in Dx and they can whipe out a party of starting characters."

   David Michael Grouchy II