Re: (TFT) Moving onto other figures

I don't think I'd ever even seen a copy of Melee with the 1 in 6 rule.
Seems inferior to using DX except for players who care more about saving
themselves the effort of rolling more dice ...

We too did one roll per body, but not, IIRC, when jumping completely over
a hex - only to stand on it or tromp through it.

Also, hexes with bodies would no doubt count as broken ground, good for a
-2 DX penalty for people trying to stand and fight from there with
(non-ranged) hand weapons.

PvK