Re: (TFT) Rune Magic

Hi Keith,
	For years I've been struggling with a
system of rune magic but I've not got anything
that I am happy with.

	The best was low cost magic item with
weaker powers (e.g. inscribing runes on a sword)
which was play ballanced but did not feel
different enough from regular TFT for me to be
happy with them.

	I would be happy to read your rules.

	Rick