(TFT) RE: Whats up with the attachments?

From: "RMORGER" <RMORGER@mail.ev1.net>

David I have received 4 different messages through the TFT list
that have no content just a attachment that has been stripped. Are
you sending these or does your computer have a bug?

Robert,
Thanks for the message. I have been trying to track this down for 2 weeks. Yes one, if not more, of the computers on my home network has contracted something bad. Myabe the router itself. But I can't seem to find or cure it.

   Still working on it,
   David Michael Grouchy II