(TFT) Melee simulation outcomes

I noticed the same thing when I looked at it and thought that the classic
summoned myrmidon ST 12, DX 12, Broadsword, no armor, no shield, should be
quite good as a starting character.

I made up a chart that shows the results of Cris' simulator by each
characteristic averaged over all the other characteristics.
Here's a summary:

Weapons:
Broadsword best
Followed closely by mace, morningstar, shortsword
Then cutlass & 2H sword
Battleaxe is a little lower followed by pike-axe and then halberd
It drops quite a bit with club, rapier & spear,
and then even more with dagger, hammer & javelin

ST & DX(24-ST)
12 (12) best
Then 14 (10)
Followed closely by 11 (13) and 13 (11)
15 (9) and 16 (8) trail
and then a drastic drop for each of 10 (14), 9 (15) & 8 (16)

Armor
Leather & no armor about the same
Then plate
Then chain

Shield
No shield
then large shield
then small shield

Of course this doesn't take into account specific combinations which may be
particularly good (ST 15 DX 9 Battleaxe, no armor, no shield, for example)
but it tracks pretty well.

- Marc