(TFT) Weak Monsters Wanted

This is something I came up with while trying to invent a weak monster that
would not be a tiny critter (like a rat or even a giant rat), and that would
still be "interesting" to fight.

Any other suggestions for weak-but-interesting monsters?

Ghost Wolves
St 4, Dx 12, IQ 7, MA 12,
No armor
Bites for 1d-3 damage, with adjDx 8 (see below)
Natural "Blur" spell always-on, -4 Dx to hit.
Natural "Mage Sight" spell, always-on.
Immune to Sleep, Freeze and Control Animal

These supernatural creatures look like horribly emaciated wolves, black or
dark grey in color, with glowing red eyes. They are not completely solid, which
gives them the equivalent of a "blur" spell, but which also gives them a -4 Dx
penalty on their own attacks.

On the other hand, their attacks will ignore up to 4 points of armor, and
will affect even Insubstantial figures or Astral Projecting wizards.

They have a fiendish level of animal cunning, but don't understand language
or tool use. They also have a supernatural hatred of beings with true
(people-level) intelligence.

[Note: In my campaign, IQ 7 is the border between very smart animals and very
dumb people. IQ 8+ beings are always people - sapient, speaking beings. IQ 6
or less are always animals (no language and no "sapience"). IQ 7 beings can go
either way, depending on the type of creature.]

--
Erol K. Bayburt
Evil Genius for a Better Tomorrow